Monday, October 11, 2004

I'm sorry, I had to

Someone once said, theres two types of people in this world, those who are cliche, and those who apologize for being cliche. So first off, I apologize for joining the herd of pretentious bloggers who think highly enough of themselves to assume that others are just brimming with excitement to get a peek into their geeky minds. I just had to do it. But I feel so gay for being a bloghog now, I mean let's face it, these things are just electronic diarys for those who think they're sneaking under the gaydar because they type their thoughts as opposed to penning them down in a book with flowery pages. But slap me silly and call me Susan because I have feelings too damnit!

Besides I have way too much fucking time on my hands. I mean, in between tapping one off in the shower and slogging down a cup of joe in the morning, I'd say my days are relatively free. Those who know me well know why I'm without freedom, but to those who don't know why, I won't bother explaining... bitches.

So let me tell you about my day today.. Oh wait, i'm sorry:

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up around twoish. I ate breakfast. I can't remember what I had, I probably had eggs and hash browns because that's my typical Sunday meal. Then I watched a bit of TV. I took a shower, toweled off, put my clothes on, and watched a bit more TV. I watched a bit of the Dodger game but I lost hope when a silly Mexican couldn't tell the difference between a ball and a strike. Then I went to the computer and listened to a bit of music. I like music. I decided to start up and blog and viola!!! Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow diary, don't go anywhere!! Smooches

-Greg