Monday, October 11, 2004

Chunky bitches help the gravitational pull of planet earth

I love watching the black people at SMC, especially the chunky bitches that think they're 10's on the hotornot scale - more like 10's on the Richtor scale, oooooh snaps! I remember one time this chic had a bit of subway left in her bag, so she hollered over to her chunky friend Shaqueeta like, "yo Shaqueeta, you want dis?". Shaqueeta was like "aww hell nah girl I don't need to be getting up on that Subway diet, I ain't no Miss Jared and shit". Damn Miss Piggy I'd like to know what you see when you look in the mirror. Here let me be your objective dictator of truth, you're fat. You need the subway diet, or perhaps a finger or two down the throat.

Call me superficial if you want, damn straight I'm superficial! I like looking at pretty things, things that make me smile. A fat bitch embracing her obesity doesn't make me think "oh dear you! How precious, she's overcoming her adversity by accepting herself!" That's alot of fucking self to accept.

Don't get me wrong I got love for my fat people, some of them just can't help it. But for Chrissakes, at least TRY... If Anna Nichole Smith did it, so can you.