Monday, October 11, 2004

excuse me ma'am, but you have a bit of cum on your ear

Masturbation is great.
Masturbation feels good.
Few things feel much better
Than plugging away at your wood.

So anyways, why is it such an ideal in society to be modest? Why must we masquerade the way we truly feel with humility and swallow our pride? Fuckit, I'm loyal to the truth. Modesty is downplaying what you are, conceit is playing what you think you are, and somewhere in the middle is what you are. So just flaunt what you got bitches. That's the way I see it. Why cover up those voluptuous breasts if they're begging to say hi? Why cover up those legs when I'd hump them quicker than a dog? Why cover up that bombolicious face? For Allah? Pfft I'll show you Allah. But please Shaqueeta, for you, drapes would be appropriate. Perhaps a smock or a moomoo. Or maybe you need a bit of Allah up in your heart, and a couple of rags over that mug. I'm sorry, do I come off as insensitive? I do? Oh well...