Friday, October 22, 2004

Listen you worthless flesh pile of fragility and tears, nobody appreciates your poetry but you

Stop crying bitch. Hey, you, yeah you... the one with that shaggy mop you call hair drapped down over your right eye... look, i know you need an "outlet of creativity", I know you need to "express yourself", but just because you speak the English fucking langauge doesn't mean you have the right to write poetry, because you suck at it.

Oh, you do it for yourself? I'm so sure of that queertots, thats why you feel the urge to post every brilliantly obscure piece of crap you call a poem on your blog, checking up every hour to see what stranger may stumble upon your horde of indelibly inked profundity and hail you the next emo-fag shakespear. 0 comments? What a surprise... Keep clawing at them with your shards of emotion, tiger!

Ya see, anybody can write bad poetry. All you need to do is stagger a completely obscure sentence that somehow reflects, with perfect symmetry, that unbearable well of negative emotion you've been plagued with ever since you gave up on life and resolved to be a overly sensitive fag. Watch me try it.

Ya see
I can take
A sentence such
As
This

And waste
perfectly
good
fucking
space

So that's the first part of writing horrible poetry. The second part is, of course, being completely fucking obscure. See, obscurity personalizes the piece... It tells others, this is my emotion, I'm gonna shroud my very personal emotion in this incoherent cloud of very personal symbology, and in essence, leave you out of the loop of understanding - but nevertheless, i'm gonna post this piece and hope you understand. Watch me try it.

Withered espers
Sinless frailty
Whispered echoes
In souless communion
We dance

Perfection spent
Living upon the night
Mercy unfolds
Temptation...
Salvation

What does this all mean? Beats the fuck out of me. But I"m sure to the fag, it would serve as a very nice representation of "*choke* when my *choke* tears meet the paper *choke choke*."