Wednesday, October 13, 2004

What the fuck?

Hey check out this excerpt from this bitches blog:

"heyhey... woohoo... todae was the best day eva... ya boy!!!... hehe... yupz... todae was the day tt joy, phoebe, xinyi, farah, andrea, zheya, kellyn and jiawen did their marvellous dance... hehe... they choreographed it themselves... sweet... totally... hehe... lolx... anywayz... they were really really good... yupz... and if i am not wrong... theirs was the first item... i totally screamed my hearts out... hehe... yupyup... and the teacher's video was very funny... yet touching too... hehe... ya... ok... dunno wat to say anymore... unfortunately... i cannot write as much as my other bloggie's entry... so sad... and nikky's not feeling well... hopefully she will get better soon... hehe... yupz... tt is all i hafta say... hehe... outz... :D"

Omg bitch I can picture you in my head and i wanna fucking strangle you. You must be the breeziest, dumbest, most slappable azn bitch in existance. I bet you she's asain. They write like that all the time. I can't stand that shit. yupperz!! ya boyz!! Why do you bother living? You have nothing of value passing through that bundle of shitlike spaghetti you call a brain.

Do you really fucking think like that? "hmm, I want something to eat [pause] [pause] [pause] yeah boyz!!! Rice cripies... yummerz!! but capn krunch... sweet... yup yup... Kapn crunch, and milk... delicious... hehe... yumz!!!" I know with me personally, I write as I think... So you must really fucking think like that. You worthless fucking human. I want to pee in your butt. Your lack of intelligence astounds me... you actually think people are gonna read that wad of uncoherent shit that you call cognition? You stupid bitch. I bet if I'd slapped you, you'd be like "ouchz!"