Sunday, October 24, 2004

fathers, bring me your daughters... daughters, bake me a friggin pie

So what the hell is there to talk about? I don't feel like talking shit right now, but if i don't feel like talking shit, well... I don't have very much to say now do I? I could talk about myself, but if I don't feel like talking shit about myself then I don't have very much to say about myself now do I? Yeah yeah I know, on this blog I come off as incredibly pissy and ill-tempered, as if I were the type of guy who goes around looking for shit to hate, and then, upon finding a something to despise, spends the rest of my days hating it until I move on to bigger, duller, shit-strewn pastures. Well no, this is not the case.

I don't actually find things to be pissed off at, they simply slap me in the face and say, "hey greg, look at me! I'm a completely fucking absurd notion that people seem to have no problem with!" Now, most people spend their days being pissed off at politics... My pissiness is all-encompassing, it is unrelenting in the face of unrelenting absurdity. Such absurdities as wearing towels over one's head, agreeing with Bush even after he semi-admitted to being wrong, hating homosexuals, worshipping invisible shit in the sky, goths, gutter punks, the music industry, nigger culture, white trash culture, people who refuse to masturbate because it's a "sin", sin, conservatives who hate liberals, liberals who hate conservatives, babies, people who thank God everytime something good comes their way, people who forget to thank God everytime something bad comes their way, fat bitches who embrace themselves a little bit too much, fat bitches who continue scarfing down big macs because they embrace themselves a little bit too much, fucking pussies, girls who shove gigantic dildos up their pussies, men who treat women like shit, women who love men who treat them like shit, the smell of shit... the list goes on people.

In all fairness though, I think i need to mention a few things I love, so I'm not mistaken for some cold bastard with nothing but stolidity in his heart. I got plenty of love to share. I love penile stimulation, the smell of night... okay fuck being fair I love alot of shit I just don't feel like listing it all. Look you little turds, I'm a big fucking teddy bear okay? I'm just one, big fucking teddy bear who likes to dish out socio-political commentary tinged with excessive profanity and marked by an utterly pretentious tone. So bite me, I still love you. Bitch.