Monday, November 29, 2004

This post sucks.

Terrets syndrome in church. Wouldn't that be funny? "Body of Christ". "fuck! shit! cunt wapoo blrrrweepo!"

So its settled, turkey is my new sleeping pill. I ate so much damn turkey and i passed sooo the fuck out. This was an interesting Thanksgiving too, because my dad didn't drink. A certain aunt wasn't there, otherwise known as my dad's Chinese drinking buddy. But my dad was still funny as shit regardless - the booze usually just helps his humor be a bit more traumatizingly offensive to all the conservative asian relatives in the room. Its a funny picture to imagine, an abrasively raunchy mexican sitting amid a bunch of short Asians. Me and my cousin were watching a video of Tara Reid's titty popping out, and my dad kept complaining out loud how the video quality wasn't good enough to get a distinct view of the nipple. He summed up his dissapointment as following, "awww maaan i wanted to see some niiipple". Like a child. He then went on talking about that lady who chopped off her kids arms, during the main course of the meal. He has a knact for getting into the details too. It's just funny, he's so far off in his own world. I know this because so am I.

I'm so far off in my own world its amazing. And I'm not saying this as if i were in some world of genius, untappable to the common mind. I"m just one wierd motherfucker. But I like that. Besides my ADD doesn't help either my spacing out into my own little world. I took a test the other day just to see if maybe my inclination that i had a fucked up case of ADD was true. Does your gpa suck? Check. Do you like drugs? Check. Apparently i have one fucked up case of ADD. Holy shit i'm the spokesperson for Attention Defeceit Disorder. I don't even know what the fuck i'm talking about anymore. I want to goto sleep. Okay maybe its not that bad, but fuck, some medicine would do me good.