Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Yall don't know, yall don't know.... i'm tight like spandex

So i've been listening to the new eminem cd, and once again my aspirations to become a mexichinked-out rapper have been rekindled. So i was sitting in class today, bored off my ass, and i decided to bust some flows, on paper of course. The result, I will share with you all on this fine evening, so that you may throw tomatoes at me and tell me to give up, and that i suck. But you can take your criticisms and shove them up your ass, because my name is.... G-flow. Yeah, that's it. Don't fuck with the G-flow. I drop shit like pigeons. What you got? Bitch

So i'm gonna post my lyrics to this song i wrote, it reads like some of that old school marky mark and the funky bunch shit. Cuz i keep it real like that. Its called, Niggah with a Gat, and it comes with a lil twist at the end.

Niggah with a Gat.

I saw a boy with a gun in his hand,
I was hoping my eyes weren't right
But the moon was just bright enough to show
That unmistakeable outline in sight.

As he walked by i paused and asked
"How old are you son?"
Before he replied i added,
"What the FUCK are you doing with a gun?
You think you're some kind of gangster?
And where's your mom and dad?
It's a half-past twelve on a monday night,
You ass should be in bed.
Hand that thing over kid
That shit better be made of plastic"

But he pulled away with a menacing glare,
As if i couldn't see past it.

"I'm thirteen," he replied
"My folks work graveyard to make bread
But that's neither here nor there because,
I want this niggah dead.
Ya see my girlfriend cheated me man,
I seen her passing notes to a kid at mass
And then just the other day,
I sees her kissing him after class!"

"Boy, look at what are you saying!
Don't you ever use your head?
Your girlfriend kissed another dude,
And now you want him dead?
In my day we brawled with fists
Nobody took weapons to a fight
If you wanna be a man thats how its done,
And you'll know you've done it right"

"Mister you can't feel my pain,
You probably don't even know what love is."

"Don't you smart mouth me you little shit,
And my past is none of your biz
Now for the last time hand that thing over
Don't make me get upside yo' head
I needa be gettin out of here
And your ass belongs in bed"

"Where are you going?" asked the runt
As he finally handed over his heat
"To be honest son, you inspired me-
Now I have some ass to beat"

-G-funk, Niggah with a Gat.