Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Lesbian.

I'm a mirror checker. Every mirror I see I gotta look at myself, and if there's no mirrors around, a tinted window with good reflective properties will do. Because in my head I can never exactly picture myself, so after a while I start forgetting what I look like. I have to look in the mirror as a reminder. Then it's like yeah, I know you, and if nobody is looking I'll snap my fingers and direct two finger-cannons towards my reflection. I kid. But I have made out with my own reflection in a lake. He was a bad kisser - too much saliva and no tongue.

Okay that thing about reminding myself was a lie, I just like looking at myself in the mirror. Because I love art. Ahahah I kid. I don't love art I just like looking at beautiful shit.

But today I was peeing in the bathroom at SMC. I put my cock back inside my pants and zipped up my fly, then i flushed the toilet. I turn around and I see this dude come in who is just... just ugly. Screw plastic surgery this guy needed a cranial transplant. Hey, since I have nothing but beautiful readers, lets all take a moment together to laugh at this guy. Hahahaha you're ugly and there's nothing you can do about it! What a nice chuckle.

Anyways, what I saw next had me standing in disbelief. He comes in, looks in the mirror, leans backwards, forwards, side to side - ya know, to get different angles, nods, and leaves. Homeboy came into the bathroom to check himself out in the mirror and left! He didn't have to urinate, nor did he attempt to pretend to urinate as if to front that his trip to the bathroom had a different purpose. He didn't even wash his hands. He simply checked the mirror and left. I'm sorry, checked the mirror, NODDED, and left. I'm standing there thinking, what the fuck does this guy see when he looks in the mirror? Are there dandelions and lollipops sprouting up in the background? Quazimoto must be seeing shit.

But who am I to judge, I've done the same exact thing. I've been to the bathroom before with the intent of looking into the mirror, but at least I blew my nose or squirted out a little piss before I did. And plus my hair is an intricate part of my entire structure, if its slightly lopsided or out of place it may throw off the balance of my facial features, and I must maintain my synergy. So I groom. But with this guy, it wasn't his hair that was off balance, it was his entire face. It was a good chuckle.

Speaking about school and maintaining my good looks, I see LAFS tomorrow. I haven't really talked to her since the time I asked her to be in my study group, but I think we're grouping up tomorrow for class. So I must put on my game face. I pussed out on talking to her tuesday because she was talking to some dude after class and that made me sad so I walked to my car and cried. Just playing. I think that was her boyfriend though. Goddamnit. Hmm, what would Lunatic do? Besides fuck her anyways. I think I"ll go with the "I don't give a fuck" approach and if she ain't vibing with me on a sexual level, I'll call her a lesbian.