Friday, March 11, 2005

Sleeeeeep

Everybody is talking about how the blogger commentbox has been a bitch lately, so I'm gonna be a rebel, I"m gonna be different, I"m not even gonna mention it. Howabout that. Wait I just mentioned it. DAMNIT. My tactic was self-defeating.

No more shall be said.

Instead I'm going to talk me. Me me me. How am I doing, you may perhaps be inclined to ask. I am doing well. Or, to cater to what hispanic readers I may have, I am doing bueno. To all my Chinese readers, I have the many excellent. And let me tell you why. I feel like a brand new person.

No longer will my age posess a -teen prefix. Nope. I'm moving up to the -enties. The big Two Zero to be exact. That's 20 for all my dislexic readers. Saturday night when the clock strikes twelve you can add another octave to my voice, tack on another inch to my manhood, I'll be twenty... And I've already started celebrating. I'm pretty crunked right now.

But I'm not drunk enough for typos. This post will not be one of drunken, careless abandon. I have nothing but quality for you folks. And I hope you expect nothing less from me. Are you enjoying this post so far? I am. I hope I don't read it tomorrow and ask myself what the fuck was I thinking. Because I'm totally in the zone right now, I'm feeling total Gregness all across the board. I'm also feeling way sleepy and horny, so its time for me to give it a triple pumper and catch some slumber. Goodnight Children.