Thursday, March 03, 2005

Queshuns.

I love answering queshuns. Sex gave me a whole list of queshuns. Here i go!

1. Is finding a significant other important to you? How would it change you?

I've never been one to wear my emotions on my sleeve, but my mind usually ends up in a big pile of vomit on the floor. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but in general I'd say I have this underlying longing to be understood. And nothing feels better than being understood, to the bone, by an attractive female. A fine muhfuckin dime. Because to be honest, sometimes understanding me is like looking at a Picasso painting and trying to figure out what the fuck this guy was thinking, and what drug he was on when he thought it. I'm good at leaving my brain at the door around people, but as a consequence sometimes i really just need someone to share it with.

So I've always been a girlfriend sort of guy. A female undestanding and respecting the authority of my dick simply isn't enough. I want a bond. I want to get naked and prance around with her through the sprinklers, then roll around in the grass and laugh, and laugh, then start fucking. But as far as having something mutual, I could imagine myself changing as far as priorities go, perhaps become a bit more responsible, but the last thing I'll ever be is a whipped bitch. Puppy-eyed maybe, but not a bitch!

2. Reincarnation? What would/did make you believe? Do you think you have past lives?

I don't believe my "gregness" has transcended the ages. I wish I was a chinked out samurai shooting flaming arrows off the great wall of China but alas... Reincarnation seems to be reliant on the concept of the soul, which I don't believe in either. I like to remain agnostic on most unanswerable questions, but for ones i don't think should be begged in the first place, such as God, reincarnation, the soul, I tend to disbelieve in them. So as far as having a soul, or reincarnation, I have to wonder why people believe in these concepts in the first place, other than the fact that they're conventional ideas which have been floating around throughout the ages, accepted throughout the ages, and given validity by-the-numbers as a result. But fuck, being a samurai sounds totally cool.

I guess I'm a skeptic at heart. I'm fairly good at breaking things down and figuring out whether I should mentally masturbate on the topic or not, and I jerked off to the concept of a soul and reincarnation, but with no tangible material to build on, I had a hard time busting a nut. Scientifically speaking.

3. What will your life be like when you're fifty? Ideally? Likely reality?

Ideally my dick will still be hard as steel and fully functional. I would like a wife, two kids - one boy, one girl - a family dog named Buster, and a wife with darkish brown hair and green eyes. Her name will be Eliana. We will live in a modest two story house despite my wealth. I don't like walking and a massive house requires much of that. At my job I will be well known, not only for my benevolance but my leadership capabilities. People will ask me things and I will tell them the answer, and I will get paid for doing this.

Realistically speaking... Hmm I'm just seeing just one big blur. But the color of the blur is blue, with a slight gray tinge.

4. If you had to pick a past period of time (fifty years ago or more) to back and live, when would it be?

I'd like in the 1950's. Wasn't the economy all booming and shit? Less STDS. Good music. Fine ladies rollerskating to my car and serving me a burger with wholesome side of fries made out of fresh potatoes. Wait wait, did they have condoms back then? I hope. If so. Totally 1950's. If not, whenever condoms were invented.

5. Some life/spiritual theories hold a "matrix-like" reality as truth - we are not really here but it's the best our puny brains can come up with. Does this ring true for you?

Hell no that is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Haha just playing. But really though, that is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Sounds like a bunch of dreamers who forgot they were dreaming if you ask me. If someone said there was a chimp waiting to hand me a beer when I opened the fridge, I'd tell them they were fucking stupid. Because there's no reason to think it. Same here. I need reasons to believe, not just belief with a reason building up to it after the fact, or no reason at all. Sounds like the reason for this belief lies in the fact that someone smoked too much pot and thought it sounded "way trippy... bro. Pass the quesadilla".

Granted, I realize that my perception of what is real is hindered insofar as my brain's capacity to perceive it. We only perceive visible rays of light, but there's gamma rays, microwaves, etc that we can't see. So what else are we missing? Can science capture it all? I don't believe so. But I don’t believe reality is for the choosing, what’s there is there, and carving out beliefs based on sheer willfulness, or lack of understanding, is something I’m very careful not to do.

Sorry guys, really sorry. Didn't mean for this to be so long. I tried to spare you but these hands... Fucking kept on typing. But just to keep this ball rolling, who wants some queshuns?!