Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Madam, I'd Like to Ravage You.

Sorry, yes I know it has been a while since I've posted. So what? So so suck my toe, all the way to Mexico. This is my blog, not yours. I can post whenever I feel like it. I'm not being a child. Children don't write with such proficiency. I'm simply letting you all know who's boss. Now say my name, bitch.

Now I'm sure you're all aware of my aversion towards girly man talk, but I'm pondering this whole "love at first sight" thing. This is because I met a girl today that really gave my cock a jerkin'. She was damn. And I mean daaaamn. No offense Sex, the biggest portion of my heart still belongs to you, and That Girl you have a peice too, and so do you Amber, and could I ever forget Jasika? But this girl had me eeeguuhbl. And I mean eeeguuhlabaahhbll.. Bright green eyes, raven black hair, big pouty lips, like a more hispanic version of Angelina Jolie. But here's the kicker, she wasn't even all that fine.

I mean, she was fine, but not eeeeguhblababa fine. Not speechless fine. But she had me speechless anyways. And it is this quality that I'm trying to put my finger on.

She's in my sociology class and when I first saw her I thought, "damn if me and that girl ever gotsta talking we'd probably hit it off". I got a feeling that she had that kind of personality that dug my kind of personality. It was like no words, just emotions. No words, just emotions. I felt it. And today I was feeling the fire so I was like damn guhl you fine, I must advance. I asked her to be my partner to go over a chapter or some shit. She had this sort of intimidating aura about her, like she could break me like a twig. And I liked that. I liked that alot.

I wanted to ravage her on top of the desk right there and then. I don't know what stopped me from doing so. Maybe the fact that getting bare-ass naked and going "here kitty kitty" is considered a fopau in most cultures. Now, why the hell am I talking about some girl I have a pansy little crush on? In love with, mind you. Because I hardly ever get sprung so quickly over girls. It takes build-up for me. It takes time for my love to grow. Like a chia pet it must be nurtured, so its green follicles may sprout and show their true splendor. So it's really had me questioning this whole love at first sight thing. And such gay shit is not what I typically do.

Because I realize that it wasn't pure lust I felt, and I realize that it wasn't love I felt either. But I did feel like I wanted to marry this chic first things first, and let our love that would most surely blossom do so after the fact. So it was like, for suuure potential love at first sight. I didn't even imagine myself fucking her. I just want to... I just wanted to fall asleep on one of her boobies.

Too bad for me she told me she has a boyfriend. But that's not stopping me from chasing this one. She shall be mine. Oh yes, she shall be mine. Muahahahaha.