Sunday, December 11, 2005

Where'd you get that preposterous hypothesis?

" go fuck urself"

-Anonymous

So apparently my suicide post wasn't the greatest of hits. It's okay, i wasn't shooting for the stars. I've just always thought that sometimes the best way to point out the absurdity of something is to joke about it. Okay, maybe joking about suicide is a bit taboo. Taboo is a pretty faggish word anyways. Taboo. Taboooo. If the word personified itself it'd be wearing leather chaps and hanging out at Rage in West Hollywood.

West Hollywood is where all the gays hang out, for those of you who are LA clueless.

I'm drunk right now. I was just thinking earlier about how desperate I've been to get laid I've been contemplating scoring a fat chic. For the record, I can hold my own so the thought of doing a fat chic never really crossed my mind. I have a fast metabolism so I'm pretty fit myself. But sometimes we all have to take the easy route. Sometimes we all have to do what is tried and true. There isn't a fat chic on this planet who would reject me. So why not. Really tho. Why not.

As long as she doesn't wake up next to me with her cankles all rubbin up against my legs. Or worse yet, I wake up and she's downstairs cooking me bacon and eggs and calling me sweetie. Oh god I'd shoot myself.

I went to this party right smack in the ghetto today and I was really wondering, why is it that poor people are typically ugly but rich people are hot? There is an undeniable correlation. I don't get it. If I'm driving towards the ghetto I'm not expecting to see a bunch of hot people walking the sidewalk but if I'm going to Beverly Hills I do. But what the fuck is the difference? Location and social status I suppose, but what do those two things have to do with someone's good looks? Why are poor people typically ugly? It can't just be because they work harder than most. If you really think about it, it's just mindblowingly arbitrary.

My best explaination is that good looks are indicative of good genes, so rich people aren't good looking because they're rich but rather because they have better genes and are most likely smarter. But then again there's alot of stupid hot people and genius ugly people so I guess you could call my hypothesis preposterous. I think I'm on the right track though.

Anyways, I'm gonna goto bed. Hopefully I don't pee anything special. Goodnight.