Sunday, January 23, 2005

HAHAHAahahaha.. aaaahahhahahahahahaha... aaaahahahahhahaha.... mmmm

I love how some people just automatically assume their interests are shared by the rest of the world. For example, other people's blogs. Not very eclectic I see. Could we cut back on the self-indulgent writing? I just read a blog where every single entry was about women... and fucking... and women... and fucking. And like, yeah its a naturally interesting topic and all, and yeah us guys may think about sex roughly every 10 seconds or so, but that's kind of my whole point - I'm too busy thinking about my own thang to really give two jizz filled condoms about anyone else's, so for fucks sake show some restraint and write about something else. This dude was all writing about his sexual experiences, and you'd think his near empty commentboxes would be a good hint that nobody cared.

And it's not even the topics per se that bothered me, because after all, if you're gonna write about something over and over again at least write about sex. No no, what bothered me was the fact that he actually believed I, the reader, found his personal life entirely interesting. I don't. I have a hard time caring about anyone's personal life. Can you make it funny? No? Shutup then.

There's always that temptation to treat this blog like a diary but unless you have a big nose and your name is Anne Franke nobody cares. Or just think what I think, "I don't care about your boring life, therefore you don't care about mine" and its settled. I think that's some pretty obvious, mirror-like logic right there. So then what's with certain people thinkin all they have to do is write and we, the readers, will be entertained? That's like me sticking my stiffy in some chic, leaving it in as i take a nap on her chest, waking up the next morning and asking, "how was it?" with a smug look on my face. Put in some work for fucks sake.

I am so unimpressed by other people's lives its not even funny. Unless they're hot... then I'll incorporate every bit of their life into my sex fantasies about them. "Went to the market and bought some milk you say? Oh privy you! Enamore me with your stories of produce selection." Then we'd be doing it all crazy on floor in the fruits section. Hell yeah. I'd go find some triscuits and eat like a motherfucking pimp. Then she'd suck me off again cuz I step back up to bat on the quickness. But back to what I was saying, fuckin a, some people need to love themselves a little bit less. Really now.

I sometimes find that my best posts come when i feel like shit. It makes sense. With self-loating, not every word that comes out of my mouth is automatically funny so I gotta try harder. So there ya go. If you want to entertain me, hate yourself. Your dad thinks you're gay and your mom was hoping for a daughter. You're a loser. Now go and be funny.