Monday, January 10, 2005

Cornocopia of Love

I don't see nuthin wrooong
With a lil, bump n griind

Shiet Greg sing it brothah


I don't see nuuthin wrooooooong (Ooooh)
With a liiil, buump n griiiieend (Hey baby)

You heard the man. R. Kelly sees nothing wrong with bumping and grinding. Yeeep, bumping and grinding entails no serious moral implications. Go ahead, bump a little. Show her a lil grindy grind. Don't stop, keep going. You're a boat my friend, keep rocking. Now give her a little nibble on the nipple. Yeeah thats it. You're an animal right now, act like one. Oh, ya heard that? Your name is Daddy. Now slap her ass. I'm sorry. I've gone off on a little tangent, I tend to do that. For a quick second I felt like being a late night smooth jazz radio host who doubled as a motivational speaker at the same time. I'm not horny. I'm not thinking about sex (the act not the person, nor the act with the person, she's taken...) I swear it!

So i'm tremendously happy that I found the cure to my ADD (Asian Drinking Disorder). All I gotta do is pop some Pepcid AC about an hour before I"m about to consume alcoholic beverages and I can drink like a fish without turning bright red, as if a tomato were eclipsing the sun. But I had the worse hangover in my entire life Sunday morning, and I even drank 2 glasses of water the night before. That trick didn't work. I'm beginning to think water is good for absolutely nothing, despite what anybody says. "Oooh drink alot of water its so good for you. Its so good for you. It's sooo good for you". It's water for fucks sake, how good can it be? It isn't exactly choc-ful of essential vitamins and last time i checked the nutrition facts, it had no nutrition. That's kind of the point, its water. It's like air, but liquid instead. It makes you pee, hurr-fucking-ray. If people went around saying, "drink orange juice, its so good for you" now that I can see. But shut the fuck up about the restorative benefits of water for now, it only made my puke taste that much better in the morning and at least for that I'm thankful.

So my profiles views surged this week. I don't know where all the hits came from, because I not real big on marketing myself, so I'm left to conclude that I'm riding the coattails of SS@S's recent rise to fame and her little commentbox extravaganza. See? It's not about what you know, its who ya know. But I'm just gonna let you all know, I'm just as starved for comments as her. I haven't gotten laid in a while, so some comments would be nice. And I've also noticed my tone is a bit more politically correct, less pissed off, more conversational, less offensive than before. This is worrisome to me. Now all of the sudden, I'm considering other people's "feelings", and "thinking" before I "say". Either I'm maturing as a person, or i'm selling out. I refuse to believe that I'm somehow growing up as a person, and that I've found some sort of inner peace with the things around me. That's fag talk. I'm starting to sell out. And I think I only still have like 1 or 2 readers. I've sold out for 2 people. Hell yeah, my soul is worth nothing, as you can see by my selling it so damn quick.