Thursday, December 23, 2004

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer... why the fuck is there beer on the wall and not in the fridge?

So I drank today, and it was good. Usually when i drink its a gamble - depending on how my body is feeling that day, the alcohol will either treat me good and make me happy, or just make my head pound like two chipmunks were humping up in my dome. Little chipmunks getting their fuck on, all up in my dome. That's what it's like. Chipmunk sex. In my dome. Doe rae me fa so la tee doe. So as you can see my words are flowing a bit too freely, because the alcohol has left me uninhibited with my prose. I have lost all objectivity on what is funny, stupid, good or bad. I am just rambling on, under the assumption that you the reader are still reading, and maybe I will stike a nugget of humor, or perhaps I will strike a brick of charcoal that represents something that isn't funny. But I shall blog on.

So i was staring in the mirror earlier, just admiring my soft white flesh, when i noticed that some muscles have seemingly popped up out of nowhere. Especially in my pectorial and ab area. Now I'm not trying to brag or anything, and I can speak openly about this subject because it was my former self, but I used to be one ripped bastard. Not so much anymore, but omyjesus I used to look good with my shirt off. Hey fuckoff, I"m only stating the truth. I am simply walking the line between conceit and modesty by virtue of honesty, and honest to JCreezy up in the skeezy i used to look good. But anyways, I guess snowboarding woke up my old muscles, and all the sudden they kind of popped back into place. Ladies please, give your panty hose to me and I shall wash them upon my rock hard abs. Okay I sound like a pervert now. But yeah, i'm playing, it ain't shit really, but its definately inspiration to start working out again. A little sumthing sumthing, yeeeah.