Thursday, December 16, 2004

Yo peep this mothahfuckin day right here.

If tonight were a person, his first name would be Cock and his last name would be Block. "Hey George where your umbrella? I think its raining cock again, need something to block it." If cock were a basketball player, he'd go in for the layup... oooh, blocked" Yeah, we made it a Cockbluster night. We rented this movie called A Cockblock Orange and Cockbusters 2. We ain't afraid of no cock. So here's what happened, and allow me to gonna talk black for a second cuz it helps me tell stories.

So checkit, I'm with three my boys and we're kickin it up in the cuts right? We're all peepin the celly, looking for some dimes to kickit with cuz I felt like spittin some game... don't act like you don't know. The homeboy hits up this ho and is all like, "yo bitch you wanna motherfuckin kickit?" and she's all like "fishow". So her and her homegirl roll thru, but checkit - these ladies were straight motherfuckin g-e-t-t-hoe so and I ain't even playing. So I'm not trying to lay the pipe on that. What you think a supah smoov gangstah like me would unravel the red carpet for some breezy hoe? Like I ain't got no standards? Hell nah, she'll prolly wanna be havin my motherfuckin babies and shit, cuz you know these bitches wanna be down with that welfare shit, and I ain't even tryin to send stamps to this hoe. So I stomp out. I leave those breezies for my boys to handle while I go handle my own bidness.

But peep this, while I'm on my way the homeboys call back. They was like "yo, we just got ran up on in the whip". Turns out two cholo motherfuckers ran up on them with bats and knives while they're trying kick back in the cuts, spittin game at these hoes. One homeboy took the butt of a bat on the motherfuckin lips, my other boy took at bat to the head. Then they get robbed for all their dough at knife point. Then these two muhfuckahs try gettin up in their car, but my boy puts the skelly up in the ignition and romps out the fuck out. Damn, that could have been my ass up in that car too. Good thing I wasn't there, ain't no telling what will happen when a thug like me gets the crazy eyes... There would have been some chalk on the pavement but the outline wouldn't be mine, know wut i mean? So, that was a motherfuckin cockblock on thier night.

So I'm up on the solo tip now and this girl calls me up to kickit. So i'm like, "yo, i'm on that, holler at yo boy i'll hit u up when i'm round the way". Then my mom hits me up and is like, "Greg where are you? You've been out for 6 hours now its time to come home". Man fuck that, I'm trying to handle some bitches. But I'd told her I'd have the whip back by 11, so I had to roll home. Damn, can't a playah get his fill?

But there will be other days doggy, fishow fishow... other days.