Monday, December 06, 2004

Alcohol you are my downfall.

Usually when someone eats some food but gets sick for whatever reason and vomits it back up, they grow an aversion to that food. I don't know how many times I've puked up my alcohol, but I still love it all the same. Now that's love right there, the only problem is alcohol doesn't love me back. As you can see from link of my blog, i am a mexichink. Meaning, I am half mexican, half chink. But when it comes to drinking my last name might as well be Chang, or Quan, or- well i think that's all of them right there. But let me tell you what happens when i drink.

I take a swiggy. I feel the back of my ears get kind of hot. Holy shit as a matter of fact, my entire face is getting kind of hot. Someone comes up to me and says, "hey greg, why are you turning red?". I respond, "Because i'm asian, fuckoff". 15 minutes later the same person comes back and says, "Holy shit greg you're even redder than before". I respond, "yes, i'm asian, fuckoff". Now i'm feeling so self-conscious about being all tomato faced I don't even want to be seen, yet alot spit at some fine dimes. And I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "holy shit this dude is mexican asian but he just said "spit at some fine dimes"". Mmmhmm. And I know what else you're thinking. You're thinking, "cry me a fucking river build a bridge and get over it". BUT YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND. My redness when I drink it one of a kind. I can stop a train with my redness. I bet if i walked into a room with the lights on, everybody would come to a hush and stare at me, just like in my dreams but instead I'm naked in those. And its funny because sex scenes was just talking today about how people have the tendancy to embellish the truth in their blogs. If anything, what I speak of is an understatement.

So why do i still drink? Selfish reasons of course. There's always those times where i just don't give a shit about how I look. And then there's those times where i wanna drink but i do care about how i look, so i gotta drink myself retarded to the point where i don't care anymore. And that's always fun but slightly unproductive because that's alot of booze. And I can't handle alot of booze. I tend to vomit. And then i gotta clean my shoes off the day after. And if I was really hacking it, I gotta clean my pants off too before they hit the washer. Either that or tell my mom i spilled some soup on them the night before. Because she still does the laundry for me. I'm 19 btw.