Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Sound of My Guitar, the Sound of My Soul

I wish i could sing. I wish i could sing, and play the guitar. I wish i was a good songwriter too. Then i could make songs, sing them, and impress people. My lyrics would be from the heart. I'd sing about life, and how people live and die everyday, and how there's people starving in Somolia. I'd also sing about girls, but I wouldn't make all my songs about girls like some people do because I'm 19 and still blossoming in my dating career. If i could do all of that, I'd walk around school with a guitar around my neck, and if moment felt right, I'd find a bench and play a little song. People would see me and gather around, but I'd be too busy to notice them. A sound would be coming from my guitar, the sound of my soul. I'd only know they were there because they'd be clapping when i finished. Then I'd smile, give them a nod, and go cry my excess emotion away in the bathroom..

Yeah... That's a good fantasy. Right after a never ending orgasm, becoming a guitar virtuoso with an angelic set of pipes would be my second wish if I ever so happened to rub a genie bottle down the right way. But of course, a neverending orgasm would be the first thing on my list. It would compliment my guitar skills quite nicely, and perhaps I could milk it and write some really cool uplifting songs. As for my third wish, I don't think I'd care too much about it with frenetic guitar skills and a never ending orgasm under my belt. I'd probably wish for world peace. Actually you know what? Come to think about it, I'd want to be able to control my never ending orgasm, because there is such thing as too much of a good thing. And there are times when I wouldn't want to be having an orgasm, like at the diner table or when i'm trying to sleep. I'd make sure the genie knew I needed to have the ability to turn it on and off. But the guitar skills would always be on, I wouldn't need a switch for that because that seems superfluous.

But speaking about orgasms, what a neat concept. At any given moment in time it is assured that, if a certain part of my body undergoes enough friction, I will feel really really good for a couple of seconds. And of course shit shoots out of your dick all over the place, but lets just call that a neutral benefit of a male orgasm, unless you're looking to procreate and then you need that stuff. Guys got it good.

But I've always been jealous of women too, because they seem to really cherish their orgasms. The flight control checklist that leads to takeoff on a woman's body seems so complicated compared to a guy's... button. I can probably squeeze one off within a few seconds short of a minute. Which is just as much of an accomplishment as holding one off till the wee hours of the night if you think about it, because its all mind control either way, baby. Now there's a sport for the Sexual Olympics. See who can bust the quickest nut. The Sexual Olympics is of course, my vision for the future; it needs no explaining it is just what it sounds like. But it doesn't come every four years actually i'm gonna hold it every week, 6pm. my house. Oh yeah and btw, I'm taking donations for futons, thanks.

Brb in a minute.