Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Teaching an old dog new jokes

So I updated my little side blog thingy. I'm starting to really like it. Of course the Friction must always and will always come first, but I have a hyperactive brain and one blog definately isn't enough for me. That's like saying one hit of smack will cure my itching. And I have this sort of serious side that seemed so incompatible with a blog called Friction Friction Friction Makes the Babies. I have no middle ground. I'm either talking about penises and nymphomaniacal grandmas, or metaphorically pissing on people and talking about why I want to become a murderer so bad yet know better not to. Nothing's fine I'm torn.

So go check it out if you have the time, although I discourage commenting unless you really want to, or have something to add, or want to argue. If you couldn't tell, I"m being like a woman right now and saying something I don't mean. I love comments. I'm simply saying don't comment because I understand two blogs is alot of words and the LAST thing I want someone to feel is obliged to show they read me because they think I'd become bootyhurt if they didn't. I'd be bootyhurt but I'll get over it. So I'm saying don't comment for your sake, so if you don't comment, I won't accuse you of not reading me and send you a mailbomb via FedEx. Get it? And if you do, well nothing but lollipops and dandeylions can come from that, right gov'nah?

I write so much, I"m surprised none of you have told me to get a fucking life and that I'm straining my eyes constantly being on this here internet. I'm surprised none of you have said, "Jesus Christ Greg you're in college, why aren't you getting tons of snatch and waking up in different beds every morning?" Because I live with my parents jackass. But thank you for not telling me to get a fucking life and indulging me instead. I appreciate it. Really. Wanna fuck?

Can't blame me for trying.