Friday, June 30, 2006

werd.

This is my 3rd and far from last drunken thursday night post. Yeah,I'm sensing a trend here. I like drunken thursday night posts - the implications being that I'm totally drunk, and you shallow minded hicks just can't help to find it amusing when I'm smashed - reveling in the fact that I could give two corn infested poops and a and piss about proper spelling and grammer. Like watching a speech from George W Bushm, I just want yall to feel gooder abour yourselves and your grammactical prowess, you anal English Nazis.

But yall can suck on my unleven matzahs, I can complete a rubix cube in 3 minutes flat. And when I say I can complete a rubix cube, I mean I can make it look beautiful, post-modern, and colorfully diverse, unlike those crazy asaisns who insist on making every color the same on each side. No wonder they're so racist. Segregation, segregation segregation.

But it was a good night at the bar. I drank alot. And um.... I drank alot. Okay maybe there's not much to talk about. Whatever. Most people can turn their nights of drinking into some epic story of unseen proportions. Not me. I drank and that is that. I didn't get naked and dance on the bar, slapping my shit around like some fleshy hellicopter. I didn't bone a hooker. I drank, got drunk, and that was that.

Embellishments were never my thing.

However. It has come to my attention that i posted my most redicously shallow-minded and retarded blog ever the other night and everybody seemingly responded to it. Listen you little turds, I may be a bit of an attention whore but thats just redonky donk. I am a man of substance, okay? I may seem like a floozy mind but in reality, I'm one smart motherfucker. And i don't appreciate it when my retarded rambling is appreciated over my intellectual insights. Thanks all I got to say about that.

So anwyas, i'm goingto bed. Ps. north korea. back the fuck up. NObody drops bombs like me. I push ryhymes like weigh. Holler.