Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm normal, unlike everybody else.

This chic tagged me. What the fuck. I don't want no fucking tag, get that shit out of my face. I ain't here to take no orders from nobody. I write the things I want to write, when I want to write them. That being said, tonight I've decided to write 6 random/wierd things about myself. Because I felt like it. Not cause I was tagged. Fuck you. Correlation isn't causation.

Reading

1. I don't read [much at all]. I envy people who say stuff like "I devour books", even though that's a fruity expression. I'm too stupid for things such as reading, and comprehending. ADD, helloooo? The last book I read was Tolkien, one of his fuckin books, in the 7th grade. I don't study either. That involves reading. If a book needs to be read, it'll come to me. I ain't nobody's bitch.

Talking

2. I'm one of those people who will stop talking mid sentence. People will be like, "were you going to finish what you were saying?" and I'll be like "nah...". I'll often become bored with what i'm saying and assume the listener is bored too, so I'll simply stop speaking under the pretense that nobody will notice. They usually notice though - I guess its hard to ignore sound.

Feeling

3. I am about as moody as a goth chic on her period. People will get different first impressions of me depending on when we meet and what part of my ovulation cycle I'm on. Some people think i'm shy, others think I'm an outgoing talker. Almost everyone thinks I'm an party-boy alcoholic. The reality is, I suffer from mild anxiety and depression. It's not uncommon that I'll be completely depressed for days at a time, for no reason at all. I'm assuming my Man-pms is reflected in my blogs?

Sex

4. Give me a hotel shower, and I will masturbate in it. I love masturbating in showers that aren't mine. Which isn't to say I don't like masturbating in my own shower. It's a man thing. Gotta mark my territory.

5. When I'm tired, I go to sleep.