Monday, January 31, 2005

First I'm talking about stalking, now I"m talking about little girls and boys, I'm not creepy one bit!

People aren't allowed to say young girls are hot. Oh no no no, that's something perverts say. Instead, you must follow the Unwritten Social Contract Law #443, as pertaining to male perversion and proper etiquette and state, "oh she's GONNA BE hot when she grows up". For the time being, the kindling pubescent virgins must hover in limbo - too old to be safely deemed "cute" but too young to be "hot". They're undefined. Pieces of potential waiting in line to receive their proper nomenclature. But I've never been one to beat around the bush, even if they don't have one, I'll say it like it is. Britney Spears' sister is hot. Look at that cutie. Aww shizzle he's crossed the line, shush. Don't get me wrong. Brad Pitt is hot too, doesn't mean I want to fuck him. But look at her. She's the new Olsen Twins if one of them died at birth. I could already see bastards counting down the days till Jamie Lynn Spears is 18. What a wonderful birthday that will be! It'll be the day when every guy can finally... What?... Jerk off without feeling guilty? But don't worry, she may be cute but I won't be getting all Oingo Boingo up in here. Yeah, you know the song. "IIIII love little girls they make me feel so good".

Speaking about little girls, lets talk about little boys. Don't worry I won't crack a bad priest joke. I won't say something like, "touch me father, for I have sinned". Nope... I'd rather insert a bad Micheal Jackson joke. I just can't quite think of one. But poor, poor Micheal. Did you know he had his childhood usurped from his little African American hands? In one of his songs he says, and I quote, "Have you seen my chiiildhoood?" end quote. Oh Micheal... You poor little man-boy, I'm afraid I haven't seen your childhood. I've been looking all over but - wait a second... what's this I've found? I've found a hug! A hug all for you Micheal!

People like Micheal make me want to become a shrink. I was watching the VH-1 special on Micheal Jackson's Secret Life. The boy has had it bad. His brothers would be banging groupies while Mike was trying to sleep on the next bed over, he was a devout Jehova's Witness, and he was abused. That's a recipe for a very flavor filled disaster and countless plastic surgeries to say the least. Oh yeah, I could also see how all that would lead to the part about him liking little boy wang. But here's my question to yall. Can you really blame him for liking his Snickers fun-sized? I mean, yeah he could have always said no, but shoulda/woulda/coulda lets look at the facts. He has an undeniable urge to drink Kool-aid instead of wine, if you know what I mean, and after a while urges will just motherfuckin get to ya. I don't condone Micheal's actions but an urge is an urge, the man has alot of weight to carry on his shoulders.

On a similar note, Texas Gurl wrote an commendable essay on Free Will. Its beneath all those pictures of the gay dude. This has only been like, my favorite topic of debate evarr *snort*. Makes you really think about how responsible we are for the things we do. Read it and then see if you go blaming Micheal Jackson for touching little boy cock!