Saturday, April 30, 2005

Neener neener!

Samantha tagged me. I'm tagging Sex, TG, and Amber. Holler!

If I were a scientist...

I'd put the mack on honies, scientifically. I'd be fly, if I wore a lab coat I'd pop my collar. They got mad scientists, well I'd be the cool scientist. I'd be bringing ladies into the lab, I'd kick everybody out and tell them to give me a minute while I performed various experiments on various pleasure zones on the female body. I'd fuck around alot. I'd say to other scientists, "Yo homie, you're never going to figure that shit out, give up. Lets go play with baking soda and vinegar".

If I could be a chef...

I'd cook Top Raman and dish it out as gourmet soup, 12.50 a bowl. Stupid pretentious twits would never know the difference.

If I could be a writer...

I'd write children's novels because I figure I don't have to be very profound, or good. I'd just draw mouths and eyes on vegetables, give them names like Corkey the Carrot, Pablo the Potato (teaches ethnic diversity), and have them go on a magical fucking adventure. I'd sprinkle in very suttle sexual references, just to keep the parents entertained as well. This is how I'd make a fortune.

If I could be a musician...

I'd write horrible music, and when people spoke poorly about my art, I'd say, "fuck you, you just can't comprehend its majesty" and storm out the room. People would think perhaps I'm just some misunderstood genius, and scrutinize my work in an attempt to find some sort of method behind it. They'd realize nope, its just pure shit.

Okay I'm spent people.

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a circus clown....(by Greg)
If I could be a llama-rider...(by Ogre)
If I could be a bonnie pirate...(By Teach)
If I could be a servicemember...(By Jeremy)
If I could be a business owner...(By Blue944)
If I could be an actor... (By Blue944)
If I could be a rich girl... (By V)
If I could be a witch...
If I could be a racer...