Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Honkie Talk

This whole Honkie epidemic in America is starting to bug me. I hate honkies. Sure, they've always been around so its really the media's fault for making it seem like the honkiness has grown when its really just honkie coverage that's rising. But I'm not here to make amends. Screw ignorant honkies.

Earlier today I was thinking what it would be like to be ignorant. I'm curious to this subject because ignorance is so elusive to me. I tried to capture its essence by asking myself shit like, "What Would Honkie Do?". I'm not quite sure how to answer that. Would I drink my Pabst Blue Ribbon and beat my wife? Ask my sister to pop the whitehead on my back cuz, "It's prime time baby and they don't come that juicy everyday". Or maybe I would just scratch my balls and smell my hand. I dunno... It's a daunting question. What is it like to be an ignorant honkie?

I felt I should first ponder the antithesis to ignorance; awareness and understanding. Comedian Lenny Bruce once said something I liked, it was revolutionary thinking for his time in the 50's. He said,

"Now, I wonder about that other point of view. I figure that the reason I could lose perspective, is perhaps that I think a certain way, so naturally I don't get people to come [to my show] who think a different way. No art form ever attracts an opposite, so maybe there's a whole group of people that think this way, so its not correct thinking, its just a group thinking". He later went to talk about how he pissed in the sink.

Hell yeah Lenny you tell them. I wonder what the honkies would have thought. Time for another oxycontin? Fuckit I'm too tired to talk about how much I hate honkies. Plus its not like I can blame them too much, especially by my own philosophy, because if they had the ability to think non-honkie shit, they would. Stupid is as stupid does. I wonder how the world would be different if Buddhism was the predominant religion in the south. Probably alot less honked out. Or maybe Buddhism is too much to grasp for these crackers. Let the gay people marry for Chrissakes. Damn honkies.

On that note, click here. But don't forget to leave a comment on how much you hate honkies first. The old partner in crime, Hiro, started blogging again. He needs some readers. Goodnight children.