Thursday, May 12, 2005

Things are gonna change.

To all my readers, I love you very much, but I cannot go on like this. Up until this point I've blogged under the pretense that we were all adults here. This was my say-anything vehicle. It was a place for me to be me, unrestricted, unrefined, uncensored and just 100% Greg. I'm afraid those days are over folks. I've been read by a 13 year old. F--k.

Her name is Lyndsey, and she is the quintessance of innocence. She appeared in my last commentbox and left her indelible mark:

"YOU HAVE BREASTS?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? OMG you are SOOOO Perverted."

Okay fuck what I said above, I just got dissed by a 13 year old. AHAH! I bet you this little turd isn't coming back and if she does, I'm gonna do everything in my power to make this bitch cry. Okay sorry that was very mean of me, she's 13, she doesn't know any better. But the little shitbag called me a fucking pervert. Ugh, I'm SOOOOO not perverted. And her blog makes me want to vomit.

Check out a poem she wrote for her super hot crush, Jonah!!

J for just so hott!
O for one I have crushed on since beginning of the season!
N for no other crushes on anyone else.
A for an awesome time with you this season and
H for hottie!!!

My favorite line is, "one I have crushed on since beginning of the season!". Sheer brilliance, let's all give little miss needy a round of applause. I'm sure Jonah hates her guts. I can just imagine her slipping him this poem in class tomorrow, written all cute on Hello Kitty stationary, flowers and hearts adorning the sides. Then my boy Jonah shows it to all his homies at recess and is like, "ahaha yo guys look at what this dumb bitch wrote to me". Then they all clown on her and throw things at her head.

YOU"RE NOT WELCOME HERE BITCH! And don't worry TG, I won't be hitting on her anymore. I"ve come to my good senses.