Friday, June 10, 2005

No more school.

School is over, it is summer. Summer is when all the lovemaking unfolds. As always I'll be opening up the love lair, for any ladies who want to layeth on my bed of feathers and commence the love-making. It's a single but we will make the best of room. I love summers in LA. It's just good vibrations all around.

Like today I was driving around. I figured I'd try to have an outer body experience of sorts, if only to feel what a tourist would feel if they were seeing it all for the first time. I think it'd remind them of the show Chips. But besides that, it'd definately be positive vibrations all around. For one thing, the palm trees just do it. Ever see a palm tree in the desert? Well maybe you have, I think they might be habitable there. Either way, they look so much better lined up next to a paved road, all heading towards the ocean.

But what would the ocean, palm trees or my love lair be without the beautiful women? Oh yes the weeeemen. I don't know what it is about a certain place that cranks out a better looking populous than the next, but it happens. LA is the result of some of the genepool's finest work to date. Perhaps its the overall sense of vanity that breeds competition, which in turn cranks out finer people. Although, don't confuse vanity with conceit, yeah there's alot of that too; but I'm vane yet m not conceited. I just give the best dickin and don't stop-a-tickin. That's all.

I love this place and it's times like these where I kick myself for wanting to live in Canada from time to time. Canada is great and all but they're also a bunch of hosers. And the fact that I don't know what a hoser is just reminds me of how big a group of hosers those Canadians are. Yeah I'm chippery just fine down here in LA.

Yall should come visit. I could show you my room. Don't mind the chains on the wall, the video camera and the plate of bread on the floor. And if you hear me hammering it's just because I'm soundproofing the walls. Cmon it'll be fun!